Wednesday 3 April 2013

Do you know plastic combs are terrible for your hair?

I know it's a dumb question but since I started taking care of my hair I have been using one of those cheap plastic combs,its wide toothed and it does the job pretty well.but I saw recently in markets and online stores a wooden comb that said to reduce the breakage and the same I heared from my naturopath friend. Plus what I thought is buying this kind of things from anywhere may call a risk for ourselves so better to buy from a known one for this. I found http://www.uncommonstuffs.com/neem-wooden-combs-buy.php  this one on google search. This wooden stick comb is made from the wood of Indian Neem (Azadirachta Indica) tree, this wooden comb has proven medicinal properties that controls hair loss and treats dandruffNice and natural! I am using this comb myself! I have recommended this to many people as well 

These Wooden combs are Non-invasive and Natural.



No comments:

Post a Comment